Now that you’re all set up with an Accruvia account, what next? It’s time to receive invoices so you can manage and pay your bills within the portal. Inviting your suppliers to use the free invoicing feature is simple, and we’ve outlined the steps with screenshots below.
1. Navigate to the “suppliers” tab on the Accruvia dashboard.
2. Select the sub you want to invite and click the vertical ellipsis icon to expand the drop down menu. Then click “send invite.”
3. Make sure your supplier has a valid email address on file before clicking “send.”
4. Confirm that you would like to send the invite link by clicking “yes.”
5. The status of the supplier’s account will change to a claimed account once the supplier has accepted your invitation.
Need help getting your suppliers setup on Accruvia?
Do your suppliers need help getting stared with Accruvia? Let us help! Email [email protected].